Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MineCraft Weekly Challenges

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ralitski

MineCraft Weekly Challenges Empty
PostSubject: MineCraft Weekly Challenges   MineCraft Weekly Challenges I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:24 pm

The MineCraft Weekly Challenges will be challenges of building in MineCraft. Each week, I, ralitski, will publish a challenge and anyone can sign up. Challenges will start Sundays and be graded Saturdays.

First challenge:

The first challenge will start on the 18th,Sunday, and end next Saturday. The first challenge will be to build a floating house that incorporates innovative design and realism. It can be no more than three stories tall and a basement (built below the door). Any means can be used to get up to the house, except mods. The most innovative will be awarded extra points. So get working! All contestants must be standng at the entrance to their house at approximately 5 pm GMT on the end date so that I can properly grade pieces of work. If you know you cannot log on at that time, then please PM me on this forum by atleast the 21st for rescheduling.
Challenge begin: July 18
End: July 24
First place prize:
Second place prize:
Competitors:
-PurpleStuff

Last edited by ralitski on Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GarretFuller
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MineCraft Weekly Challenges   MineCraft Weekly Challenges I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:58 pm

The temp server will go down on Sat.
Back to top Go down
https://gmsf.darkbb.com
ralitski

PostSubject: Re: MineCraft Weekly Challenges   MineCraft Weekly Challenges I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:04 pm

Ok. I'll edit this.
Back to top Go down
GarretFuller
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MineCraft Weekly Challenges   MineCraft Weekly Challenges I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:29 pm

I edited it again. It starts sunday.
Back to top Go down
https://gmsf.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MineCraft Weekly Challenges   MineCraft Weekly Challenges I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MineCraft Weekly Challenges
Page 1 of 1